-
October 19th, 2002, 07:05 PM
#61
HB Forum Owner
Thanks! I got it and figured it out, I'm going to make a character or two, although the stuff we do with this program can't be compared to original art like that of Mitsu-chan and Cav
-
October 19th, 2002, 07:19 PM
#62
Inactive Member
Yeah, I told Cav that but he is too self loathing and says his aert sucks which is totally untrue!
-
October 19th, 2002, 07:55 PM
#63
HB Forum Owner
Cav, you're good at drawing, don't deny it
-
October 20th, 2002, 08:30 AM
#64
Inactive Member
I understand, and I shall do everything I can to motivate you even further. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[motivation] Cav, your drawing is just plain horrible. I can draw better than that w/ my left foot. [/motivation]
You feel motivated now? ^^
-
October 20th, 2002, 11:56 AM
#65
Inactive Member
-
October 20th, 2002, 12:33 PM
#66
HB Forum Owner
-
October 20th, 2002, 03:44 PM
#67
Inactive Member
i must self loathe!! its my way of weird and strange motivation!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 20th, 2002, 06:01 PM
#68
Inactive Member
Help me motivate Cav even more! XD
-
October 20th, 2002, 06:39 PM
#69
Inactive Member
Cav no baka! Beo's left leg on yer newest pic is horrible! It is not in the right depth it should be!
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 20th, 2002, 08:00 PM
#70
Inactive Member
Erm... Cav your pics...are cool, but need work. (trying to motivate and compliment at same time)
Still, anything you guys can draw is much better than me. Although i have made some good, no, okay pics on the computer. Still doesn't look anything like how i picture it. oh well, i'm better just using Photoshop for making logos and stuff.
Anyway, as a request, i was wondering if one of you guys could draw my characters (Mika and Canti) and me in an anime style. Just a pencil draw will do. But contact me before you start so i can give you a descrition of the character.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks